Your privacy is important to us, so through this document, we will explain what data we collect from our users, how we use it, and why, among other guidelines. Those over the age of 14 may register themselves as users without the previous consent of their parents, guardians, or legal representatives. In the case of children under the age of 14 or identified as “legally incompetent,” we will always need the consent of their parent, guardian, or legal representative.
For your information, we will never ask for more details than we will actually need for the services required; we will never share it with third parties, except by legal obligation or with your previous authorisation; and we will never use your data for any purpose not previously specified.
ALTID 9296, S.L. with registered address in C/ Salvador Espriu 75, local 11B, 08005, Barcelona NIF B67311043 and the following registry data: Mercantile Registry of Barcelona Volume 46650, Sheet 53, Page B 526621, Inscription 1st and the web www.familianuri.com.
LAUVID RESTAURACIO S.L. with NIF B66700717 and registered address Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta 55, and the following registry data: Mercantile Registry of Barcelona Volume 45210, Sheet 200, Page 480482, Inscription 1st and the web www.restaurantcalanuri.com.
PROMOTORA DE CROASANTERIES, S.L. with registered address in Pg. Marítim de la Nova Icària 38 NIF B59370114 and the following registry data: Mercantile Registry of Barcelona Volume 11062, Sheet 15, Page 128703, Inscription 1st and the web www.restaurantxiroi.com.
CATNURI 2020, S.L. with registered address in Av. Ports d’Europa 100 – ZAL PORT DE BARCELONA NIF B67439109 and the following registry data: Mercantile Registry of Barcelona Volume 46933, Sheet 535714, Page 80, Inscription 1st and the web www.restaurantarrozal.com and www.barnuribarcelona.com
Hereinafter FAMILIA NURI.
FAMILIA NURI, as the owner of the website, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and other existing regulations on the protection of personal data and by Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, both technical and organisational, to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data entered.
THE DATA COLLECTION METHODS AND THE DATA THAT WE COLLECT
The data we collect and the methods we use to obtain it are as follows:
- Through the contact form: name, email, age, phone number;
- Through the newsletter subscription form: name, email;
- Through the CV form: name, CV
- Through the booking form: name, email, phone number, data related with food allergies and intolerances;
Specially protected data categories are not processed.
THE PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes, after providing your consent for each of the purposes in the corresponding section of the website:
- The contact form: to respond to inquiries and/or provide the information required by the user;
- The booking form: to realize the reserve. This form is directly sent to the company of FAMILIA NURI that manage the pertinent restaurant (Controller) where the user has made the reserve. The mange of the reservation is realized with Covermanager application as processor. Each company of FAMILIA NURI has the pertinent service provision contract for data processors signed with the processor;
- The CV form: To take part in open or future personal process where the candidate can fit.
- The newsletter subscription form: to send commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, social networks, or any other electronic or physical means, if the user has expressly consented to it;
- Other purposes:
- To carry out the commercial, administrative, fiscal, and accounting procedures that are required under current legislation;
- To know your opinion and improve the services provided by the website;
- Social networks: the use of social media will be specified in the corresponding section.
The photographs that are posted on the website are the property of FAMILIA NURI, including those of clients, to obtain these pictures, we previously obtain the consent with the sign of the form realized with that effect. Nevertheless, the clients, as the holders of his rights and always requiring formal written request, can withdraw their consent to use the image.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to the aforementioned email.
According to the LSSICE, FAMILIA NURI does not engage in spamming and, therefore, does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Accordingly, in all the communications you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility to withdraw their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described except for legal obligation or judicial requirement.
You will not be the subject of decisions based on automated processing that will have an effect on your data.
THE LEGITIMACY OF DATA PROCESSING
The responsible that take part of FAMILIA NURI can exercise the right of transmit personal data with intern administrative purpose between them, in the legitim interest following the regulated in the statement 48 RGPD.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent you grant at the time of entering your data in the corresponding form to accomplish the purposes, at the moment of ticking the checkbox.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legal basis for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under the current legislation will be the previous existence of a commercial relationship between the parties.
The prospective or commercial offering of products and services is based on the consent that is requested from you and under no circumstances does the withdrawal of this consent have any bearing on the execution of the subscription agreement.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your data will be retained for the duration of your commercial relationship with us or until you exercise your right to the cancellation, withdrawal, or limitation of processing. However, we will retain your data for the time required by law in accordance with the applicable provisions.
RECIPIENTS OF DISCLOSURES AND TRANSFERS
FAMILIA NURI can contract certain services with third companies (processor) whose will communicate your data. With all this companies are signed the correspondent service provision contract for data processors to guarantee that the treatment of the data that we transfer is following the data protection regulation provisions.
The provider can provide information to law enforcement agencies under a court order or legal obligation, without prejudice to the ability to block or cancel your account if there are any indications that the user has committed any crime. The information provided will only be available to the provider at that time.
The information that you provide us through this website will be hosted on the FAMILIA NURI servers, contracted from the company TOT IMPRESIÓ S.L. with NIF B609975746that provides the web hosting service. The processing of the data of the entity is regulated by a data processor contract between the provider and this company.
In addition, the provider uses certain tools to provide the services necessary for the development of its activity, which are able to store your data. These tools are as follows:
Google Analytics: to perform analysis and take measurements of the use that users make of the website through cookies. The information generated and collected by these cookies on use (including IP addresses) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google Inc., a Delaware company located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”), on their servers in the United States.
THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
As a user/interested party, you can request to exercise the following rights before ALTID 9296, S.L. by sending a letter to the postal address in the header or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject, “DATA PROTECTION: RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED” and a photocopy of your ID or any similar legal documentation, as indicated by the law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right to rectification: allows the interested party to correct errors and modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure/to be forgotten: allows inadequate or excessive data to be deleted.
- Right to object: the right of the interested party to not have their data processed or to stop the processing of the same.
- Right to restrict processing: involves the flagging of stored personal data in order to limit any future processing, for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to data portability: involves the disclosure of the data undergoing processing to the interested party, so that they can transfer it to another controller without any impediments.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: the right not to be subject to any decision that is solely based on automated processing that effects or will significantly affect the interested party.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing performed prior to your consent being revoked.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of your data may have been infringed (aepd.es).
The data you provide to us will be treated confidentially. The provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to ensure the secure processing of data and to prevent its alteration, loss, theft, and unauthorised processing or access, in line with the current state of technology and the nature of the data stored. Likewise, it guarantees that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems, equipment, premises, and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
FAMILIA NURI can have a presence on social media. The data processing carried out on people who become followers (and/or perform any linking or connecting action through social networks) of the official pages for FAMILIA NURI on social networks will be governed by this section as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations of the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
FAMILIA NURI will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing its presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products, or services from the provider as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social network allow.
It is forbidden to publish any content:
– that is presumed to be illegal under national, community, or international law or that engages in activities that are presumed to be illegal or that contravene the principles of good faith;
– that violates the fundamental rights of individuals, does not show courtesy on the network, upsets or can generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and, in general, any content that FAMILIA NURI considers inappropriate;
– and, in general, that contravenes the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, privacy protection, the protection of the consumer, intellectual, and industrial property rights.
Likewise, FAMILIA NURI reserves the right to remove any content that is considered inappropriate without previous notice from the website or the corporate social network.
In any case, if you submit personal information through the social network, FAMILIA NURI will be exempt from any liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform and to the user. If you want to know what these are, you should consult the specific terms of the network in question.
SENDING YOUR CV
In the event that the user submits their CV through our website, they are informed that the data provided will be processed by making them a participant in any selection processes that may take place, with the processor carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile to select the best candidate for the vacant position. This is the only official method to accept your CV, so CVs submitted by any other method will not be accepted. In the event of any change in your data, please notify us in writing as soon as possible in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data will be kept for the maximum period of one year after which it will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for its confidentiality both in the processing and in its subsequent destruction. In this regard, after this period, if you wish to continue participating in the processor’s selection process, please send us your CV again.
The data may be processed by and/or communicated to the companies that are members of our group during the time your CV is retained and for the same purposes previously given.
FAMILIA NURI reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, can be withdrawn at any time by communicating with FAMILIA NURI according to the terms established in this policy for the exercising of rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
In general, the relations between FAMILIA NURI with the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The parties will expressly submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona for the resolution of all disputes arising out of or relating to its use.
FAMILIA NURI uses its own (necessary) and third-party cookies to personalize content and ads, offer social network functions and analyze traffic. In addition, we share information about your use of the website with our social media, advertising and web analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their websites. services. More information.